Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Vancouver in a month!
I'll be in Vancouver in a month. I'm sooo looking forward to much eating, drinking, visiting and shopping! It's only a week long trip so the shopping will be turbo but I know exactly where to go...
1. Visit new Rick & Bonnie's new baby (and R&B of course)
2. Visit with Mum
3. Visit with Dad (BBQ required)
4. Visit with the Dores
5. Girls night/arvo on Earl's Robson patio - blended mojitos and chili chicken. Yum!
6. Coffee at Melriches, Artigiano, take a Starbucks and a cupcake down to English Bay beach
7. Shop Robson (duh) 'specially Club Monaco, Zara, Banana
8. Check out the new Urban Outfitters, H&M (How dare they open these stores without me there?)
9. Shop South Main St...I actually miss Front & Co and wanna hit Eugene Choo + Smoking Lily.
10. Dinner at Lolita's, Bin 941, Hapa Izakaya. Either or all?
11. All-you-can-eat sushi - Tampopo. Quantity not quality!
12. Patio times at Zil's reno'd place.
13. See what Stanley Park really looks like these days
14. Spinning class with Pat at Sweatco
15. Big come-one-come-all catchup night at some pub or other
16. Stock up on Bounce dryer sheets, Clean & Clear blot papers, Old Navy underwear (I love their cheap swimmers & underpants!), Kernels Salt & Vinegar popcorn powder...I'm sure I"ll think of more little things I miss.
I might not have time for all this but I'm sure I can fit it in! I also want to but definitely won't have time:
* Seattle Premium Outlets